Sunday, March 27, 2011

Polygamy is Where It's At!

Sister  Wives, Big Love...polygamy is in, in, in!  What a concept!  Have you seen the husband on Sister Wives?  "Cody" has his stable of wives who seem to jump at his every command.  The entire thing just amazes me.  Four women who share one narcissistic man/boy, constantly flipping his head of  David Cassidy hair, making corny jokes as he giggles and plays with his numerous (16) children.  How does he keep it all straight? What does this guy do for a living?  Who is supporting all of those wives and kids?  How do they get health insurance? There is no joke here...I wanna know so I can do it!

 I would love to know the loophole because staying home all day having "sister wives" take care of my kids and clean my house would be awesome!  Think about it ladies!  I feel like getting a pedicure (which is so much better than sex, isn't it? admit it!) so, Wife #2 you get to have Cody tonight and feed my 25 kids their dinner, which would most likely be fish sticks and oatmeal...because I have 25 kids.  In fact y'all can have Cody every night if you do my laundry, clean the shower, and wash the dog!  I will trade Cody for all of that and more! Hell, you can have him full time.  So what if we all had to move to Vegas?  There must be malls there too, right? As long as we can have an adult only pool (the 25 kids have to swim elsewhere 'cause their ain't enough chlorine on the planet to neutralize all that kiddie urine) then I'm fine with Vegas.  I will shop for all of the clothing and go to TJ MAXX for household decor and you guys can clean and satisfy man/boy  physically and mentally on a regular basis!  OMG, that would be the best part!  All me, me, me!!!!

What? What do you mean I have to service David Cassidy Jr too?  No one told me I HAD to do it?  Ummmmmm, Okay, never mind, jeeeez!

No comments: