Monday, April 25, 2011

Holy Backlash Batman!

Holy backlash, Batman!  My last blog was intended to make fun of myself and my bad temper, but several people, who had no idea who I was talking about, assumed the blog was about them or someone related to them!  Actually the blog was about my crazy arguing fetish and was loosely based on an e-mail argument I had with a former co-worker who had the tendancy to send out inappropriate politically biased e-mails to the faculty as "jokes" and I, as well as everyone else with a brain and social skills, was sick of receiving them so I sent him a polite, and definitely censored version of my rant and... magic!  The e-mails stopped and Mr. Politically Incorrect started to see the light.  Everyone is not a Christian, everyone does not need to hear every thought that enters your very tiny brain. Never argue politics at work and for the love of all that is holy STOP STARING AT MY BOOBS!!! We came to an understanding...he agreed try to stop staring at my spectacular mammory glands and telling everyone racist jokes and  I agreed not to rip his lungs out.  After a week of improved behavior  he must have noticed that people ceased to run and hide when they saw him coming and Happy Hours once again became happy! 
  We all know this guy, there's one in every office.  They watch Fox news as if it's real and they spend most of their days seething in self- righteous anger. Hell, my own husband was feeling sorry for the guy when he read my blog last week and he doesn't even know him beyond a brief introduction at a holiday party two years ago! "Jane, how can you make fun of the guy's BABY?" Well, I have a confession to make....the guy doesn't even have a baby.  Criticizing his non-existant baby was just to show the extreme of my (mental) insults!  He does, however have a wife who looks like Droopy Dog, but I guess we will all look like Droopy Dog at her age unless we start saving for plastic surgery NOW! I think I have a few years before the landslide but I'm not taking any chances.  College fund be damned! I need to stay fabulous!

No comments: