Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ghost Adventures...duh

I am obsessed with Ghost Adventures.  Everyone in my family and most of my friends make fun of me and have the audacity to suggest that the show is FAKE!  Seriously?  How can anyone think that a show with a hot (sorta) tattooed star with a gelled faux-hawk, a chubby, but adorable tech/camera dude who gets scared every week, and a silent, almost unnecessary other investigator dude...who find REAL ghosts all over the world (hello?) fake? I love that show!
 In fact I was discussing the show with a few...friends...of mine last week.  It was Friday afternoon and I was creating art with my...friends...when they started telling me what they like to do on Friday nights.  I mentioned that I was pretty boring because my favorite Friday night activity involved cozy jammies, a fluffy comforter and an all night Ghost Adventures marathon!  Well, much to my surprise my...friends...started yelling and hopping up and down and telling me that they too were obsessed with Ghost Adventures!  We spent the next half hour reminiscing about our favorite GA episodes and how a bowl of popcorn makes the evening even more fun.  I told them that I had heard that there was an EVP detector Ap for my i-phone and that next week when we meet to do art that I will have the Ap and we can go on a daytime half hour Ghost Adventure! For those of you who aren't cool enough to watch the show...EVP stands for Electronic Voice Phenomenon...which spirits are known to be able to harness and communicate through this sensitive high tech device...that I can download on my i-phone.  I can't wait until I meet with my...friends....again so we can prove to all the nay-sayers who doubt the validity of my favorite show...and a high tech sensitive device...that can be an Ap on my i-phone. Then I will laugh in their faces because I have found people who have the special gifts that it takes to appreciate Ghost Adventures...so what if they are ten years old and are the students in my fifth grade art club?  They are really mature in their taste for scientific accuracy and i-phone Aps! Go Birdneck! I'll see you guys next week and we will go on a GA in the gym!  We'll even turn the lights out and carry mini flashlights! I love my job!

No comments: